What Best Budget Headphones Below Rs 1000?
In this article, we will discuss some of the best headphones which can be brought under 1000 Rs. Friends Welcome to Top 10 Hindi website. Who does not like music? But the biggest problem is buying a good earphone. Some are good at looks and some are good in quality and noise cancellation. In order to solve your problem, we have brought you 10 selected earphones which gives an amazing experience and can be brought just under 1000 rupees. To buy click on the image or the Links in the comparison chart
Top Earphones Under 1000 Rupees Comparison
Subscribe to Top 10 Hindi for More Videos-Please turn on English Subtitle
Sony MDR-EX 150 AP
First of all, the Sony MDR-EX 150 AP earphones. Not only is it very light but you can keep your ears unheeded until it lasts for hours. With metal casing and gold plate 3.5 mm jack on ear-tips, its wires are also very strong. While its texture is very good, its audio quality is also very strong. But at the base, it disappoints a bit. This earphone has a normal base, but the high bass is not right for those. The earphone is a very good option between Rs 800-900.
- Good noise cancellation
- The wire looks are thin but are really durable.
- Low volume with less distortion
- This earphone does not have volume controls
- The wires are too thin for this product
The cheapest and most expensive earphones on the list are boat bass heads. It is known only by the name that it is made for high bass lovers who like to dance on music. Because of the noise cancellation facility, you can enjoy your music without hassle in the crowd too. It also has a microphone. Talk about the makeup so boat bass heads are not very good but sustainable. It has to pay a little attention to its metal casing which is quite delicate. But in the range of 500-600 rupees, it is a great earphone.
- It gives a warranty of one year
- Fine appearance with no volume control
- The plugs are metal so long lasting
- Flat wires which do not entangle.
- Buyer will get extra 3 earbuds
- May run into damage before the 1-year warranty period
- Less comfortable to ears
Xiaomi is a name that has won the hearts of everyone in a very short time, whether it be smartphone or earphones. Its kevlar braided cable is not only strong but also does not complicate, and only 14 grams means that you can keep them for a long time. You can also call from experiencing the finest music. Available in Silver and Black colors, the price of this earphone is between Rs 600-700, but if you want more cheap then the Mi Earphones Basic will be available in 300-400 rupees.
- Tangle less cable for smooth functioning
- Good quality silicone earbuds
- Better noise cancellation and good bass
- Good sound quality and deep bass
- Unequal Cord which seems to be a little difficult to use
JBL C 100 S
JBL is famous for its equipment. Cheap-to-expensive equipment is available in the market and everyone has its own talent. The C100SI is a lightweight and comfortable earphone that does not hurt Kano. Regardless of the general design, strong textures keep it long lasting. Its 9mm drivers not only listen to your great music but its base will make you crazy. Its base is very strong against its size. In the range of 700-800 rupees, JBL’s C100SI mic and noise-cancellation also facilitate it as one of the most preferred earphones.
- Compatible With most Android-ios, computer, and tablets
- One touch microphone for answering calls
- Frequency Range between 20Hz – 20kHz
- Less bass.
- Less warranty for this headphone
Sennheiser CX 180
The newest earphones in our list are Sennheiser CX180. There may not be any new thing in its design, but there is no match for it in the voice. Despite the plastic body, it is quite strong and durable. Sennheiser’s headphones are used in large studios. CX180’s special in-ear-canal design fits into the ear and provides a pleasant and bass-full experience. Please tell that there is no mic facility in it, due to which it is not at the top of our list. But if you do not want to call, then definitely try it.
- Powerful, and new bass-driven stereo sound
- Lightweight plugs
- Stylish Design and appealing
- Same range as the JBL headphones.
- Less customer service after purchase
- Hyped product as per customer feedback
Smile Jamaica EM-JE041-SB of House of Marley
India may not know much of the house of Marley, but in the US and UK, it has kept a lot of noise. Smile Jamaica EM-JE041-SB is the earliest range of earphones, but seeing this, you will lose heart. While colorful cable and wooden finish earbuds attract everyone, its clean sound and superb base make it the most different. If you want to try something new then this earphones of 800-900 rupees are a good deal
- The cables do get twisted and comfortable for ears
- Wooden material at the heads
- 1 Button mic for taking calls
- 18Hz – 20kHz is the range of this earphone
- Not working on one plus 3 mobile phone
Audio Technica ATR-CLR100BK
With ATR-CLR100BK being extremely lightweight, sit silently on the ear due to silicone ear tips. Its connector is L-shaped, which is more durable and also a plastic box to wrap the cable, which prevents the cable from being confused. In spite of accurate and clear sound, the base is slightly lower in this. But without a base of 500-600 rupees, these earphones are good music.
- Lightweight and quality sound
- Pleasure to ears
- Great warranty and long lasting
- Easy fit without any strain even with prolonged usage
- Wire Quality is okay
- Too thin so that quality of wire is not upto the point
Defunc Go Music Earphone
In terms of sound quality, Defunc Go is the best earphone in this list. Its high-output driver also does not burst the sounds in sharp volumes, as well as handles the unwanted voices efficiently, so that you can unknowingly disagree with your favorite music. Its earpiece is completely covered with silicon but the thin cable looks a little fragile. Despite this, you will not be disappointed with 800-900 rupees.
- Directed Sound
- Newer product
- Good for multitasking persons
- This product does not have fancy features.
- This is new to market so lesser feedback from customers
1More Piston Fit
1more piston fit has earned a lot of name in the last few months. Strong-durable design and great sound quality make it the most different. Only 14 grams of this earphone can be kept on the ear for as long as you want. Considered by the company, it has been tuned with the help of an Oscar-winning sound engineer, which is reflected in its clean and sound voice, which can be used only in 800-900 rupees.
- One of the popular headphones at a low budget
- Perfect Noice cancellation and Build Quality
- Tangle Free and decent bass
- Have microphone
- The mic is fine but could have been better.
- Lacking Deep bass
Soundmagic ES18S, which is only 8.5 grams, runs hard to expensive earphones. High-quality and interesting sound-quality makes every kind of music enjoyable. Enjoying a balanced bass and treble, you may forget that the earphones have been placed. With the convenience of the in-line mic, this earphone does not do anything differently, but only with a lighter of Rs 500-600, it gives a memorable experience.
- Multicolor design
- Clear and crisp sound
- Quality wires which do not get twisted
- Volume drop experienced
- A little heavy on the bass side.
Personally, I would like to buy Mi and 1More Piston Fit. Or buy small headphones listed in 1,2,3,9,10. Which of these earphones are you buying, let us know by commenting? Also share this video more and more so that all of them can take earphones of their choice. With a more enlightening and entertaining video you will soon meet, take care of yourself and watch your own Top 10 Hindi Channel. Thank you.